Montreal fishing spots

Montreal fishing spots

Montreal shore fishing spots click here.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

St Lawrence River Musky fishing

Headed out with my friend MikePhillips (Musky Mike charters) to chase some big muskies on the St Lawrence River. Fishing was tough, it took us a while to get bit. But when the musky finally did hit my line, we immediately knew we had a trophy musky on the line. It was by far the most brutal fight I've had with a big musky to date, ended tying my record for length at 52 inches, but far fatter than my previous fish. This musky was estimated to weigh 40 lbs, a true St Lawrence River monster!



Needless to day, another amazing day on the water with Mike, definitely one of the best musky guides around. Mike's got some available spots available for peak musky season, contact him by clicking: http://freshwaterphil.com/contactmike.cfm

No comments: