Part of living in the "true North strong and free" is putting up with extreme weather that affects my ability to fish. Here are some I noticed:
1) My tackle is in order for the first time since last April.
2) I start thinking about ice fishing
3) I convince myself that I'm going to catch big fish under the ice.
4) Any day warmer than -10 is "good" weather.
5) I keep ice fishing even though all I'm catching are bait sized fish.
6) I keep convincing myself that I'm going to catch bigger ones.
7) I find myself thinking of planning "business trips" to Florida and Mexico.
8) I content myself to spend more time watching others fish on Youtube.
9) I check the Bounty board at least 3 times a day.
10) Ever notice how many other Canadians are commenting on Bounty?