Montreal fishing spots

Montreal fishing spots

Montreal shore fishing spots click here.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Perch fishing on Lake St Francis


Took my 2 younger boys (Levi age 6, Eli age 2) out for some perch fishing on Lake St Francis, near Lancaster. I was casting for my younger one using a small gold Mepps spinner, my older one was using a follow up rod with a live worm. We managed a few perch in the 6 to 8 inch range, but didn’t want to contend with the North wind that made it hard to cast with our light tackle. I took them up the calmer waters of the Raisin River, where we managed another 2 dozen or so perch as well as 5 or 6 pumpkinseed sunfish. While loading the car at the Marina, we caught a small bass off the docks, as well as some more panfish. I shot some perch fishing footage,
check it out by clicking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70a8wUmTpng

No comments: